Friday, April 3, 2009

Update

Okay, so its been a while since I wrote last. My dad chastised me yesterday for not writing, SO I thought that I should let everyone know how we are doing. Last week was pretty good. Rollie had a photo shoot with a professional photographer. While the photographer was trying to get a good picture of Rollie on his tummy (he's so cute at 3 months he can already hold his head up all the time and on his tummy he comes up on his hands) he rolled over for the first time. We couldn't get him to stay on his tummy after that, but the photographer got some cute shots of him doing other things.
Recently Mom bought Guitar Hero World Tour for the X box for the family. It comes with the guitar, drums, and mic. We have been enjoying it immensely since it was bought. Ben and I watched Emma for a little bit last week and Emma discovered the drums to the game. At first I was worried that she would break something, but she picked up the sticks made sure she had them the right way, and started to hit the drums. She was hitting the drums not the drum stand and not the furniture, it was really cute!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Emma's Drums
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We have Jessica's family over a lot so most of my photos have her kids in them too. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Rollies Weekly Update
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment