Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exercise and Easter

Well Benson and I have challenged each other to get in shape this year. I gain a bit of weight with Rollie and I want it off, and so did Benson... I have been enjoying working out with my mother's DDR and walking with the dogs. I hope to keep it up and, of course, increase my intensity level.

Rollie sleeps from about 10 pm to 10 am. I know that seems like an odd bed time for a little tike, but I REALLY like it this way. I can wake up in the morning and exercise, eat, and shower before he gets up in the morning, and I don't have to worry about putting him to bed in the middle of my favorite TV programs. It makes it so much easier to worry about myself for just a little while. Right now I enjoy this schedule, however, it will have to change when I start working in the fall :(.

Rollie was awake for his first Easter on Sun. He was really good though church. His cousins Riley and Emma, and second cousins Weldon and Tabetha came over for Easter dinner. We all brought something to the dinner and it was a lot of fun. It is a blessing to have family near by. If you want to see pictures of the dinner, you'll have to check out the Leavitt's blog. I have the link on my blog so it isn't too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment