Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Solid Dinner

This week Rollie has been really busy!! He has started rolling over both from the front to the back and the back to the front. The first few times he got over from the front to the back it scared him, but now I think he thinks it feels cool. He also has been sitting up on his own more and more. Before we know it he'll be an unsupported sitter. He has learned the joys of grabbing things: my plate, his crunching toys, a good rattle, and yes, my hair. (sigh)
The last few days I have had to fend Rollie off of my food (that grabbing thing again). All of the books and things say that developmentally he's ready for food so we decided to go high chair shopping in preparation for him to start eating. We went to Children's Orchard witch is a second hand children's store. They have some of the nicest things for a great deal. I think that we found a nice one for only 34$. Until this week, I thought he was too young for food other than milk, but he seemed so keen this week that we thought we'd try some milky rice cereal. He was so cute after the first few bites, he started getting mad a Benson because Daddy wasn't moving fast enough. We even got a picture of him shoving his face into the spoon in an attempt to get it faster. He was pretty cute, though in the end, I think he ended up wearing as much as he ate. Here are some pictures...







1 comment:

  1. so cute! I can't believe he's ready for solids already! Love it!

    ReplyDelete