Monday, March 22, 2010

Rollie growing up



This is Demya. I have high jacked the blog in an effort to get my mind off of the dessert show that I'm putting on tomorrow. This week Rollie really began fitting into his 18mo cloths. We are really happy about that because most of the cloths that we have for the little guy are 18mo including this amazing 3 piece suit just in time for Easter. We decided to put him in it on Sunday to rave reviews at church.
I thought that he was SOOOO cute that I had to snap a picture or two to share. He kinda resembles a line backer.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: New Suite
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free greeting personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. It is so fun to put boys in suits. We have a boy now named Nathan who is 4 months old and it is so fun. So did Rollie become Gibbie. I'm confused. I've read back aways and can't figure out where this new nickname came from. Hope you are doing well Demya.

    ReplyDelete