Sunday, March 7, 2010

My full-time job


Employer:The Terrifying Rolliecady Monster

Position:King of the World

Location:Hotchkiss, CO

Description:I rule my own little kingdom and defend it against the terror of the dreadful rolliecady monster. This horrendous beast screeches at incomprehensible pitches and decibel levels while tottering about knocking things over with a combined effort of feet, hands, paws and tail. The devastation leveled on my kingdom daily would have any other socio-politcal leader begging for mercy or abandoning their office, however, I don't have that option. I must make do with appeasing the rolliecady on an hourly basis until my queen gets home and separates the rolliecady into a rather adorable boy and his favorite friend, Miss Demenor (Cady for short).

1 comment:

  1. Having fun!! Aren't you? Good thing you love that rolliecady monster.

    ReplyDelete