Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My first blog



I have never been much of a on-line communications person, but since I have so many people that want to watch my son grow up... I thought I'd try to be domestic.
This is our family I'm Demya Peterson Murdock. I was born in Fort Defiance, AZ, but I was raised in Las Vegas.
Roland Benson, my husband, goes by Benson, He was born and raised in Salt Lake City. We met as music people at Weber State University in Ogden, UT. Benson plays the guitar and I play the french horn. We both graduated last year Benson with a BA in Spanish and I have a music education degree.
We have a dog that we rescued named Cady. She received her CGC certification last May and we are very proud of her.




We recently welcomed Roland Jack (we call him Rollie) to our family. We are curently living in Las Vegas with my parents.

3 comments:

  1. YOU DID IT!!!! good for you :) check out this blog for some way cute backgrounds:
    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    They had directions and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us posted!!
    LAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, can't wait to see the updates!

    ReplyDelete