Sunday, March 4, 2012

My eye is twitching, so I thought I'd share that...

...with everyone.
Soooooo, since I'm here (I know it's been a verrrrryyyyy looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time) I thought I'd let everyone know what's doing in our neck of the anti-woods.
Since the last update, we survived yet another move (August); Rollie found an increased love for trains (and GeoTrax) and turned 3; Demya and I found jobs and are still working, and everyone survived wrestling season (barely, between the colds, time, and pneumonia).

Here's a picture of Lyla, who has decided she wants to skip crawling and go straight to walking, and Rollie standing on his head while running around. (Y'all's gunna hafta use the 'majinashuns in yorn 'eads.)

More information will (hopefully) follow shortly.

'Til then,

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adios...(or whatever goes there).

No comments:

Post a Comment