Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Hiiy Doddy" and other quaint sayings.

...This and other utterances from the mouth of Babe (the pig and the curly-headed besocked-monkey [Gibbie]) shall issue forth in the forth-coming, fourth installment, of the fourth months... enough of the "fo[u]rths". Sooooo, Gibbie rode a horse, Demya and I rode a thoroughbred who was feeling kind enough to allow me on its back, and we had a great time in the Colorado Springs area.

As I said earlier, I think. At least I thought of it, so everyone should just read my mind now, I will update soon with fresh anecdotes and the update on the Geo, (it is working, but I keep breaking my tools [more about that later]) and more about what everyone wants to know...What Gibbie is up to.

'Til then, T-T-F-N.



I had to add this picture because it is so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o cold right now as I'm writing this that I needed something to help everyone in colder clime's feel a little warmer.

Signing off,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment